Who are we?
AATF is the largest member organization of French teachers in the world with over 10,000 members. The Arkansas Chapter hosts members of the French teaching profession, past and present, from K-12 through higher education. Our chapter strives to bring members together through language and pedagogy to network, collaborate, grow, and form new friendships.
AATF AR is a separate entity, but part of the Arkansas Foreign Language Teachers Association (AFLTA) and participates in the board of directors, state conference, state competition, summer language academy, and the seal of biliteracy. For more information on AFTLA, click here.
We love to hear from teachers across the state about how our organization can better serve the French teachers and students of Arkansas.
Click here to join today. Select 2017 membership and be sure to include Arkansas as your chapter affiliation at checkout.
Member perks include:
- Discounts for events, immersion, and professional development throughout the year.
- Opportunities to apply for awards and grants.
- Sponsorship of a National French Honors Society.
- National contests, grants, discounts.
- Receipt of the French Review and the National Bulletin.
Visit the national site http://frenchteachers.org/ to learn more about the organization on the national level.